- Graduated at the Law School of Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos (2008).
- Master in Real Estate and Consultancy at Universidad de Barcelona, España (2013-2014)
- Investigation stage at ESADE Law School – Ramón Llull University, Barcelona, Spain (2014)
- Has participated in the Real Estate & Construction Practice Group Meeting de Baker & Mckenzie – Europe, Middle East and Africa en Rome, Italy (2014)
- Postgraduate Diploma In Investment Law at Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas (2008)
- Studies in the Second Specialty Program in Registration Law at Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (2010 y 2013).
- Specialization Courses in Contracting with the State and in Administrative Law for Arbitrators at Centre for the Analysis and Resolution of Conflicts at the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (2017).
- Course on Contract Design of the Privatization, Financing and Regulation Program of Public Services and Infrastructure at Universidad del Pacífico (2008)
Legal Director at Sociedad Nacional de Franquicias (currently)
Technical Secretary of the Working Group that was in charge of reviewing and proposing improvements to the Peruvian Civil Code (2017-2018)
Senior Associate in the Real Estate and Corporate Area of Estudio Grau (2016)
Senior Associate in the Real Estate and Civil Law Area of Estudio Echecopar associated at Baker & Mckenzie International (2010-2015)
International Associate in the Real Estate and Arbitration Area at Baker & Mckenzie Barcelona S.L.P., Spain (2013 – 2014)
Associate in the Corporate and Arbitration Area at Estudio Rodríguez Larraín (2008-2009)